Monday, November 8, 2010

flow in curitiba

I was looking through some of my Brasil pictures the other day and amidst my nostalgia I found these two pictures that I liked. I think they work well when demonstrating flow and rhythm. I also think the word "rhythm" looks weird. I dont know why. But thats besides the point. I took these photos in a city called Curitiba. I had had a super stressful week and decided to fly down there for a day and just scope it out (man, I miss the benefits of working for an airline and flying for free whenever I wanted). This was a great little trip in the aspect that I was able to spend time taking photos and just relax. The first picture is beneath an opera house made completely of steel poles. They call it the "wire-frame" opera house. It really was stunning. The photo is actually the structure of the bridge leading to the opera house over a moat. I just really like the complex flow of the shot.

Yeah, I just think its neat.
There are plenty of things I lke about this shot. To name a few; flow, contrast, rhythm, the reflection.
I am fairly pleased with this to say the least. Fun times in Curitiba. 

No comments:

Post a Comment